Re: [tor-relays] Simplifying ExoneraTor

"So, it's as simple as changing type="text" to type="date"?

Turns out that Firefox (and hence Tor Browser) doesn't support this
yet, but it falls back to plain text nicely.

I just made that change in the mockup.

Thanks!"

Yes, it's as easy as that! The date selector also works natively on mobile browsers, such as MobileSafari. The plaintext fallback is nice as it supports (as you said) Tor Browser etc.

No problem, happy to help,

Joshua