Re: [tor-relays] suspicious "Relay127001" relays

> It's up to directory authority operators to deal with
> suspicious/rogue/misconfigured relays by marking them as
> invalid/rejected/badexit.

So... what's going on in this particular case and what are the directory authorities going to do, if anything?

As a relay operator near the top of the CW list, I continue to be somewhat uncomfortable with the lack of transparency regarding the directory authority decisions. It would be nice if the decision making process around these types of events was a bit more transparent.