Re: [tor-relays] VPS for Exits

I've been running an exit node for over a year on OVH now, no problems so far. Highly recommended (especially since they give me 10TB of traffic for about 10$USD/month; considering I use about 7-8TB of that per month, it's well worth it).

Jean-Philippe Décarie-Mathieu
jp@xxxxxxxx - PGP: 0x2D61F80F - 514-799-0789
http://www.jpdm.org/ - https://www.crypto.quebec/

On 2016-07-06 04:19 AM, tor relay wrote:

> Well, I'm still sticking with CoolHousing/Virtual Server Lite because I hardly ever get abuse
> complaints. For ITL, I may leave after my term expires.

> But a few other companies I found were:

> https://hostmaze.com/

tested it, made really bad experience with them, network performance was almost unusable <10MBit/s
lately, they had an outage of 2 days ("because voxility upstream added two new uplinks", than I canceled)

> https://blazingfast.io/

made also bad experience with them, like "fatal" said, their network performance isn't the best <20MBit/s (per direction) weekly average

If anyone can recommend any other hosters, please come forward.