Re: [tor-relays] Established connections per port

That's normal behavior for Tor and should not affect normal VPSes.
However, if your VPS is NATed, or behind a badly configured firewall,
this could indeed cause some trouble on network devices.

There isn't much you can do about that, you simply need a lot of
connections for exits to work.

Tom