Re: [tor-relays] cheap unmetered non-exit VPS offers

On July 28, 2016 at 9:11 AM Roman Mamedov <rm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 08:09:12 +0100
"Louie Cardone-Noott" <lcn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am I right in thinking that even 2 TByte/month is fairly low? That's
only 6 Mbit/s average (whether that's 6/6 or 3/3 depends on their
accounting I suppose).

That's correct, however I don't have any unmetered offers to recommend, which
would be as cheap as those mentioned, and at the same time would not be at OVH
or DigitalOcean (which, as recent discussions show, have "too many" relays
already).

I hope you are not wasting money for 2TB/month non-exit relay VPSes if you can get unmetered for 3.33 Euro / months doing ~40MBit/s in each direction.

http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/flexcloud/flexpricing

munin graphs of a seflow relay:

http://oi67.tinypic.com/2vd66on.jpg