[tor-relays] The Onion Box v4.0.0rc1

Good evening!

It lasted a bit longer than expected - yet the next version of The Onion Box is "almost done".
I've just created rc1 of the 4.0 release at GitHub.

This release is focusing on extending the capabilities of the Box to connect to the Tor nodes to be monitored.
You may configure it now to connect via a ControlPort, a ControlSocket, or a SocksProxy connection, use a password or a cookie for authentication, and even monitor (with just one instance of the Box) several Tor nodes.

Give it a try! I'm looking forward receiving your feedback and answering your questions.

Thanks for using The Onion Box.

Best regards

Ralph