Re: [tor-relays] Best practices to move a Tor node?

niftybunny

First they came for the student emails and I did not speak out - because I was on snapchat
Then they came for WhatsApp and I did not speak out - because I used signal.
Then they came for the file sharers and I did not speak out - because I use all UC and Opera turbo.
Then they came for porn - and then there was no internet left to speak of.