Re: [tor-relays] Turning down my relay from DigitalOcean

Scaleway is an option that's worth considering. Hetzner Cloud is also good but I'd avoid running an exit there. If you try BuyVM make sure you have a dedicated CPU Core or you could have trouble with the fair share CPU policy with crypto using too much CPU time.