Re: [tor-relays] multiple OutboundBindAddressExit IPs

>nusenu:
>> feature request for prefixes is on my
>> todo list

>https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/26646

This would be good. The scenario for me is I have two exists that fall out of the census because of ISP firewall rules (Haven't figured it out yet).

The nodes stay up and running and you can connect to them but the outbound seems to be block (Typically three hours). I do not know if would be better to rotate IP Addresses per circuit or just to rotate every so many minutes. Long lived circuits could persist though.

There seems to be a threshold in the amount of traffic that I push through the node before it gets flagged. With a feature like this I could double the throgh put.

609662E824251C283164243846C035C803940378