Re: [tor-relays] Bridge relays should upgrade to use the new bridge authority

On 7/22/2018 11:59 PM, nusenu wrote:

arisbe:
Two of my bridges (not all) show the same response:

hamlet@v3460:~$ tor --version
Tor version 0.3.3.9 (git-ca1a436fa8e53a32).
hamlet@v3460:~$

Thanks for looking at this discrepancy.
is NYX showing the same version?
    nyx shows the old Tor that was upgraded Tor 0.3.1.9
if not: did you restart tor after upgrading?

    When I saw the version discrepancy and also noticed no metrics data, I restarted Tor and then went further and rebooted linux.  Everything stayed the same.
    I see users on both bridges and also see Bifroest communicating with both.