Re: [tor-relays] Something strange noticed on tor metrics

Upgrading the Tor distros took two of my bridges down.  They were operational and tor --version reported the upgrade but NYX showed I was not current.  Metrics deleted my bridges until I got them working properly.  It took several restarts to make things happy.

Strangely, several bridges had no problems.