Re: [tor-relays] ExtOrPort settings for obsf4, obfs3 and firewall

On 2018-07-31 16:27, Cristian Consonni wrote:

so I am assuming that to test my bridge it is not sufficient to know
which pluggable transport is running, the IP address and the port. I
need the cert string and the iat-mode number.

So, how can I found those values? And, most importantly, is this a
sensible test to perform?

You need to find the file obfs4_bridgeline.txt on your relay (probably in /var/lib/tor/pt_state). It contains the bridge line minus IP address, port and fingerprint. Fill these in and you should be able to test your bridge.

I would test to make sure the relay is configured correctly.

Kind regards,
Alexander