[tor-relays] Best way for normal OS X users to run a relay?

What is the best way to run a relay on OS X currently?

Now that the Vidalia bundles are deprecated and hard to find, I believe
we have no packages or bundles for OS X other than TBB 3.x?

So either "install from source, write your own init script, hope you
know what ulimit -n is, good luck with that" or "install tbb3 and edit
the torrc, still hope you know what ulimit -n is" are the current options?

Compare with https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-relay-debian
for the Debian/Ubuntu users, where our deb takes care of a lot of these
things for them.

Assuming my summary is accurate, what are some good ways to move
forward here?

Thanks!
--Roger