[tor-relays] Ansible repo for setting up relays

Alexander's email about the Puppet module he's putting together has
reminded me to send a mail about an ansible repository I use to manage
my relays.

https://github.com/skottler/tor-ansible is where it lives. Unlike the
puppet module, I'm working on getting a whole environment deployment put
together. Ultimately (when I get some time) I'll have it stand up all
the necessary pieces to securely run (i.e. ssh configuration, user
setup, etc) a relay. For now it just installs Tor.

Let me know if you've got any questions. Pull requests are all welcome,
of course!

-s