Re: [tor-relays] Debian relay Puppet module

I understand the 'less softwareâ benefit; Iâm currently readingÂhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compartmentalization_(information_security) but still not sure if I understand correctly the reference to the âcompartmentalization' in this case.

> As long as we're talking about exits, a nice touch would be to include
> the reduced exit policy as an option (
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/ReducedExitPolicy );
> the ideal would be a three-way choice of not an exit / wide-open exit
> / reduced exit (no email or BitTorrent) plus a place to add local exit
> rules.

Yes, makes sense, and should not be too complex to implement, Iâll try to add this and get back here for some review. Thanks for the feedback

--
Alexander Fortin
http://about.me/alexanderfortin