[tor-relays] abuse handling

Hello all,
	With the upsurge of new users running relays this list has picked up a
fair amount activity. I run one of torservers.net partner organizations
called Icetor (icetor.is). In addition it handles abuse notifications
for other individuals who choose to run exit relays. This is done in
addition to the exit relays I run via the partner organization. I'm
willing to extend this service to other individuals who are running high
speed exits but perhaps would prefer to run them under an organization
and not their personal names. Write me back privately if interested.
-Jason