Re: [tor-relays] Is my tor exit relay set up correctly?

I would like to see that become the standard for checking newboys's relays.
It makes a lot of sense to collect the whole set of data and save tentative questions and possibly wrong answers on this list (by well meaning people nonetheless).
No one knows what security weaknesses exist by accident or omission.
This would be a good way to do it thoroughly.

Robert