Re: [tor-relays] BBC iPlayer blocked for UK middle relay operators?

Hi all

Matthewâs advice is correct.
Switching to âmodem onlyâ DOES achieve getting a dynamic IP assigned.
Not too sure why the normal WAN connection is not like thisâ (even though assigned via DHCP)

Chris - I have âharassedâ the BBC 3 times but had NOTHING back from themâ

Iâm going to ditch Virgin Mediaâ

Paul