Re: [tor-relays] False exit abuse from server4you

Am 07.06.2015 um 10:29 schrieb Josef 'veloc1ty' Stautner:
> Intergenia AG does not tolerate TOR nodes in any form.
> They listed them quite a time in their AGB's.

Intergenia as the mother company might have this in their AGB, but as I
have my server at server4you I'm bound to their AGBs and I can't find
anything against tor there.

FAQ:
"What may I install on my server?
Everything. Without exception! You have full root access on your server
and thus may install everything, as long as it is not against the law."

And no word within the legal terms.