Re: [tor-relays] (n00b) Exit node question

And issue resolved. Thanks!

--
Revi
https://www.revi.pe.kr

2015. 6. 8. ìí 1:30ì "Hong, Yongmin" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>ëì ìì:

Ok, I've put reject rules at the bottom (and updated the paste). Let's see what globe&atlas say.

--
Revi
https://www.revi.pe.kr

2015. 6. 8. ìí 1:07ì "ncl@xxxxxxx" <ncl@xxxxxxx>ëì ìì:
Just a guess:
iirc, putting an asterisk (*) for ExitPolicies, it's counted as
AF_UNSPEC, thus adding the rule for both ipv6 and ipv4.
Since policy rules are considered in the order they're listed (ie rules
stated first override later rules), the "ExitPolicy reject6 *:*" being
first, counts as rejecting *:* totally.

Try setting both reject rules last, if that works maybe you can merge up
rules for a simpler config

And, thanks for running a relay.

Hong, Yongmin: