[tor-relays] No Exit flag on Exit node

Good evening all,

An exit that I have been running for over one month now has not yet achieved the Exit flag in arm/atlas (I know it is working because regular spam/hacking/abuse emails I am receiving). I though this was related to recent bwauth issue, but have concerns now because the exit now has a Guard flag.

I think the problem will lie in the torrc and some mistake in the config. Please can I ask for some advice on where the mistake might be? I have pasted torrc below, with sensitive information changed in the brackets <>.

Thanks very much

Spiros

#:~ cat /etc/tor/torrc

RunAsDaemon 1
DataDirectory /var/lib/tor
ControlPort 9051
CookieAuthentication 1
ORPort 443
ORPort [<<valid IPv6 address>>]:9090
Nickname <<nickname of this exit>>
RelayBandwidthRate 10 MB
RelayBandwidthBurst 12.5 MB
DirPort 9030
DirPortFrontPage /etc/tor/tor-exit-notice.html
MyFamily <<nicknames of other exits and relays>>
ExitPolicy accept *:20-23
ExitPolicy accept *:53
ExitPolicy accept *:79-81
ExitPolicy accept *:88