Re: [tor-relays] default value (after reboot ) of controller.get_server_descriptor.uptime changed ?

Hi Toralf. In that script you're getting your own server descriptor
from the control port. Your relay publishes the descriptor
periodically, and the 'uptime' is an integer in it...

https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/dir-spec.txt#n430

So for a new relay like yours it's essentially "how long was it
between when the tor process started and we published our descriptor".
Seems it's right away now, whereas it took around a minute previously.
Regardless, it's not something that seems like a problem.

Cheers! -Damian