Re: [tor-relays] Tor is Interrupting (?) OpenSSL Version Mismatch

Ok maybe I spoke too soon. After running rpi-update and rebooting, it's still having trouble starting. I'll poke around and see if I can find anything. Worst case scenario, I don't have enough RAM and need to turn something off, which means I'm wasting everyone's time with this.