Re: [tor-relays] Tor Weather has been discontinued

On 06/13/2016 12:17 AM, Green Dream wrote:
> As I already said 4 days ago in this thread, all indications are the
> t-shirt program is no longer active.

Wrong. It's just being handled by one volunteer at the moment. If you
want shirts, go into a shop and buy a shirt. If you want to contribute
to Tor, and be appreciated and have that appreciation being shown to you
by the community by getting a shirt, wait and magic will happen.

eg. https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/19354

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/