Re: [tor-relays] DDOS

Or you get e-mails ...

-----------

Hi there,

Our system has automatically detected an inbound DDoS against your
droplet named niftyguineapig with the following IP Address:
178.62.71.57

As a precautionary measure, we have temporarily disabled network
traffic to your droplet to protect our network and other customers.
Once the attack subsides, networking will be automatically
reestablished to your droplet. The networking restriction is in place
for three hours and then removed.

Please note that we take this measure only as a last resort when other
filtering, routing, and network configuration changes have not been
effective in routing around the DDoS attack.

Please let us know if there are any questions, we're happy to help.

Thank you,
DigitalOcean Support

Still wondering why someone ddosed 80% of my TOR servers and nobody
else here got it too ...