Re: [tor-relays] Handling abuse - like to get your help please

Exits are badly needed, but is it economically feasible to change to a relay? Based on your cost, and the ISP attitude to a relay only, does it make sense to be a relay instead - and still provide for the Tor community? I would be curious also to know if many of the ISP's have a higher level that gives them grief if they fail to act. I personally know my provider CEO, and he has no problem at all with what I run (just 2 relays now) unless many complaints occur. He stated that the government (FBI) starts monitoring after a few complaints from "certain" factions and he wants to avoid that. He has actually considered running his own exit after I talked to him, he fully understands and supports the ideals.

Me