Re: [tor-relays] Usability Improvements for Atlas (was Re: Globe is now retired)

I meant, since I have a number of relays, for Atlas to tell me which ones are not going without having to look into each in detail first.

It would seem to be the most important fact of all

Robert
> On a relay's page could you show whether it is running or not?

That information is already there. Look under "Current Status" on the right; it shows both "Uptime" and "Running" (as true or false).