[tor-relays] sharing tor relay at night or working hours ? make sense ?

Hi,

I have 100mbit Up/Down connection at home. Most of the day, my connection is not use. Mostly between 22:00-17:00.

I would like to share my Internet connection for Tor. If I will setup some crontabs to start/stop my tor relay between that hours, will it work ?  Does it make sense ? Will TOR network know that my relay is working only between 22:00 and 17:00 and will push some more traffic to me ?

How to properly configure such a relay which is working only for a few hours per day ?

Cheers

Zalezny