Re: [tor-relays] torservers.net relays still putting tor users at risk

On 21.06.2017 20:05, nusenu wrote:
>> Our MyFamily statements are badly out of
>> sync. Will fix this next week.
> you are still putting tor users at risk
> https://nusenu.github.io/OrNetStats/

I thought I fixed it before my trip, but something went wrong with the
update script. Should be good now -- all relays that we directly have
control over are in one family now. (There are a bunch of 3rd party
relays that contain our contact info without us being responsible for
them...).

Thanks nusenu for watching out.

--
Moritz Bartl