Re: [tor-relays] Consensus Weight calculation

In order to estimate the effect of relays unstuck
  measures, I have made some graphs.

The first graph shows how many relays in the network have
  weight < 20 (in percents, relative to total measured, valid and running count):

https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2017/06/e905280414853a800031e7ffbeba02c0.png

And I see some drop at June, 15: from ~7.4% to ~6.6%.
This corresponds to increase of my relay weight: from ~10 to ~20.
Looks like this is the effect of increasing the minimum test file size.

Second graph is the same, but for weight < 100:

https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2017/06/7768344880b81c80442aaa383550e117.png

And there no effect can be seen at this scale.

(Don't know if this analysis can help, but, anyway, here it is)

-- Vort