Re: [tor-relays] first using bridge then become bridge

On 3/9/11 6:04 PM, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) wrote:

If chinese want to block it they must inspect https or block the whole
spreadsheets.google.com domain.
and so they do, apparently! What about the idea that bridges could be distributed via bittorrent perhaps in pgp signed files with some sort of timestamp system... is that feasible you think?

but i really would like to get to the stage that a node will eventually become a relay and entry/bridge to the tor network. If computers in china first need to connect to a bridge outside china it just takes too long with all the latency.. would be much better if they could connect to a bridge inside china or am I thinking about it the wrong way? I'm no IT guy, just like to solve a challenge so forgive my ignorance ;)