[tor-relays] multiple tor nodes on one router? was first using bridge then become bridge

Hi everyone,

so I received no hint as to how or whether to pursue this thought... i shall find other sources of information I just started reading the manual, would you believe it..

I have a new question now, I currently have set up number of tor relays on my router which are loadbalanced using squid... in the hope to increase throughput and perhaps achieve increased anonymity by sending requests for one site through different tor routes...

Is that advisable or even effective? My feeling is that the connection is somewhat more reliable than with just one tor relay.. and following on with this could one of these relays be set up to connect to tor via a bridge and then pass directory info on to the other relays running on the same machine?

Kind regards,
Loz