Re: [tor-relays] Recommended specifications for 1Gbps exit

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 18:37:01 +0000
Matt Joyce <toradmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> allegedly wrote:

> Of course being a server any contention is more likely going to be on
> the other side, but while I can find gigabit capable servers to try
> pulling from finding one to try pulling from me is entirely another
> story.  I did make a test file if anyone has the connection and 1GB of
> bw to try please let me know what you get
> http://torexit2.mttjocy.co.uk/1GBtest.bin

Matt

A thought. You could try for yourself using the same service I used at
https://www.digitalocean.com/features if you wanted to run some more
tests. Digital Ocean sell their "droplets" by the hour. So you could
easily fire up a test VM for less than the cost of a coffee and
doughnuts...

Mick

blog: baldric.net
gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312