Re: [tor-relays] Ongoing denial of service attack against Tor relays by leased botnet in America and PRC (Nobistech, Datashack, Limestone, HE, Pegtech, WholeSale Interent, and Psychz VPS nodes, etc)

On 28.03.2013 11:13, Kent Backman wrote:
> Over the last several weeks, I have collected substantial evidence
> indicating that a botnet is degrading the Tor anonymity network in its
> entirety via a sustained denial of service attack.

I don't have much time right at the moment (sorry), and I don't outright
reject your observations. Maybe you are interested in our exit relay
statistics (cpu/memory/etc). We have US exits as well (axigy1/axigy2).
If there was something out of the ordinary happening to these servers, I
am sure the ISP would have told me (we are in daily contact via Instant
Messenger).

https://www.torservers.net/munin/

--
Moritz Bartl