Re: [tor-relays] Are zealous connections to directory port common?

On 03/13/2014 09:37 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

I think it is unusual.

Are you just checking the tor log to see this?

OK, so I am being DOSed then.

Maybe try installing some ip blacklist or dynamic firewalling?

rblcheck is a debian package which may be relevant.

Maybe time to do some more research...

Not sure how rblcheck would help in this case: I believe it tracks email abuse only. I used a firewall to take care of it. Will see what comes of it.