Re: [tor-relays] New tor relay, some questions

Hi,

Great that it finally worked out, welcome to thd brother/sisterhood. And btw. what are you doing with my mail signature ? That seems to be the more important issue to me ;-)))

Hi,

just wanted to inform you that I could resolve the issue simply by
deleting the tor data folder (thus getting a new fingerprint).

PS: I actually replied to Bryan, but forgot to CC tor-relays. Sadly I
can't find the message anymore, otherwise I would have resent it.