Re: [tor-relays] External connections to port 9050

It is firewalled. I should have said "connection attempts" in my first email.

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 12:09 PM, Tora Tora Tora <tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02/28/2014 11:14 AM, Greg W wrote:
Are you suggesting that the IP's making the connections are potentially
exit nodes (they're not, I've checked) or that abuse email volume in
general should be lowered regardless of the nature? Just trying to
understand your sentiment here :)

Why not firewall port 9050? If you need it for your own purposes, you can tunnel into your server. What's the point of allowing non-local connections on your Sock port?