Re: [tor-relays] Lots of tor relays send out sequential IP IDs; please fix that!

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 02:45:47PM -0800, I wrote:
> How?

How to fix it, you mean? Good question. Probably depends on your OS. If your OS
doesn't let you change it and you can't patch it, I'm afraid you'd have to use
another OS (or a newer version of the one you're using).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idle_Scan says: