[tor-relays] New relay operator. Basic security practices?

Hello all. I'm running a new relay, relayacab, at apexy in DE on a minimal Debian 7 OS. Is there a best practices guide for basic security setup? This is my first time operating a remote machine, running a relay, and having any public service to harden. So I'd really like to take this opportunity to do this the right way and continue on a productive path in supporting the tor network.
Thanks!
+-- relayacab
+-- https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/18002B828F1E9237B616DE8C8968F4E6C7520BB4