Re: [tor-relays] Onion Tip Uptime?

On March 8, 2015 3:13:29 PM Corey Wood <corky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Corey,

Hi all, i've been noticing over the last few days oniontip.com has been
flaky. As I'm writing this the site is down again. Does anyone have
contact with some of the developers, because it's a really cool project
and I want to know what's going on

Main dev is Donncha O'Cearbhaill and he is a member of this list. You can reach him here:

donncha@xxxxxxxxxx

Donncha, if you need hardware / bandwidth then please just say so. I hereby volunteer :-) Im sure that most Ops want to see oniontip up and running.

--
Sincerely yours / Sincères salutations / M.f.G.

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is fundamentally opposed to
everything I hold in veneration - courage,
clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and,
above all, love of the truth.