Re: [tor-relays] Relay Consensus Weight

Hi Marco,

I'm currently experiencing the same problem. I was averaging 2-4MB/s,
but since Friday my consensus weight dropped to 20.

It's currently averaging ~90-150+ connections, ~80% inbound, 15% exit,
5% outbound.

Arm reports my average speed as 204Kb/s, with the occasional jump
2-4MB/s, but is reporting the measured bandwidth at 160b/s.

I also have not made any changes, other than rebooting the server over
the weekend to see if that would help, which it didn't.

(Full disclosure, after noticing the drop, I installed arm, and had to
edit torrc to include "DisableDebuggerAttachment 0", so I did make a
change... but again, it was after the drop.)

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/AA5A35A63D38727C0CA6939691E14E675E7C41CC

Is this a bwauth issue?

Kind regards,

Matt