Re: [tor-relays] Help finding relay bottleneck

https://www.att.com/shop/u-verse/gigapower.html

In Austin we have Gigapower, "1Gbps" up and down.

I should have mentioned, using speedtest-cli I can measure about 450
down, 100 up.
With AT&T's proprietary "speed test" I can "measure" 1Gbps both directions.
I don't really believe those numbers, but for sure speedtest-cli can
measure 100 up.
Still much higher than the 5Mbps my relay is seeing.

Note: the slow speeds from speedtest-cli could be because AT&T is lying
about my speed,
but it could also be that none of the speedtest-cli servers are
reachable entirely through fiber
(i.e. through bad luck I get routed through a slow middleman on my way
to the speed test server).