Re: [tor-relays] Running Tor relay inside Qubes

Hi,

There is no reason why this would not be possible. They are just VMs,
after all. Certainly you'll get the isolation that VMs provide, but
always keep in mind that nothing is infalliable.

However, unless you have your personal computer on all the time (I
certainly don't, since it is a waste of power and I have more important
things to do with my time), then it doesn't have any advantages over
running a relay on a VPSf, or a home server, one reason being because
you will not have constant uptime.

If you do run it, please run a BSD relay, for the sake of diversity!

William Denton: