[tor-relays] Relay Installed, port forwarded, but not responding

I've installed the relay application, forwarded the ports as I normally do, but when I go to canyouseeme.org and try port 9001 or 9030, none of them show responding. I also don't see my IP in https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search even though it's been 6+ hours. A look at the routers shows that there is some traffic flowing through the ports, but it's so minimal I'm not sure what it is: https://is.gd/4NkFix

Any ideas?