Re: [tor-relays] german plans on banning TOR

"Zum anderen ist die Zugänglichmachung jedes
internetbasierten Angebots, das auf die Begehung jeglicher
Straftaten gerichtet ist, gleichermaßen strafwürdig."

Thats every ISP on the world. Every ISP on the world lets you connect to the internet. What they want to do is outlaw the running of markets who promote drugs, weapons and cheese pizza.
Thats already the case. The just want it in one law so they don't have to process several accusations.

I read it weeks ago and Tor will not be outlawed in this case.

"Betreiber, deren Angebote ohne entsprechende Zielrichtung zur Förderung von Straftaten genutzt
werden, vom Tatbestand ausgenommen. “

Ebay will not get fucked, only if you have a market which prime directive is to sell drugs, weapons and CP.

Referenced to § 129 StGB in the text: reference is made to membership in a criminal organization. The Tor project will then be declared as such.

Dear god …