Re: [tor-relays] Tor website overhaul -- who deserves punishment?

Alison, can you please share a link to the results of 'user testing as
well as research on
usability, accessibility, and localization'? I most definitely welcome
the idea of making Tor look modern (and would like to help if I can)
but it would be good to see what standards the development team is
following to get there.

I remember the 2018 redesign of Tor Metrics that prompted similar
negative responses. Back then there was a giant quote taking up the
top 1/3rd of the screen. Now half of my screen is covered with a large
slogan that looks like a pornsite ad: "Browse privately. Explore
freely.". At the bottom there is a header called "About Us" that is
smaller than the others but the text under that header is enormous.
Clicking "Documentation" at the very top takes me to the old
white-green design. Etc.

Nobody deserves punishment by the way. You all deserve enormous kudos
for working on Tor.