Re: [tor-relays] too many abuse reports

Can you be more specific with your resolution for this issue? I've received a second abuse report in a week for the same issue - SQL scanning - and I'll have to shut down my node unless I can somehow block this activity. I have source and destination ports and IPs available, but it lists the source as my IP so I'm not sure how to see what the originating IP was.

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM, mick <mbm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 22 May 2012 13:29:54 -0500
Jon <torance.ca@xxxxxxxxx> allegedly wrote:

> Yep same here, got notice today from ISP on a report of the 20th for
> alledged hacking with someone using sqlmap. the reporting ip was a
> brazilian gov ip address.
>
> I just blocked the port and kept on serving....

I assume you mean "IP address" rather than "port" here.

Despite offering, I wasn't given the opportunity to do that.

Interesting that you also seem to have been used in targetting the
brazilian government.

Mick

TERMS OF USE. By reading this e-mail, you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, terms-of-use, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.