Re: [tor-relays] Mac OSX 10.6, re-installed, TBB downloaded, installed?, terminal window....what now?

On May 7, 2014, at 3:10 PM, Robert Smith <kittenjuggler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> <snip>
> If someone could post a link where I could download and install software for running a Tor relay or bridge, I'd appreciate it.
> <snip>

The TBB is for browsing, it's not set up to run as a bridge or relay. On the Mac, if you want to run a bridge or relay, the easiest method is probably to use MacPorts or Homebrew, as documented here:

https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-doc-osx.html.en

FWIW, I've been running a Tor exit relay on Mac OS X 10.6.8 for many years.

Jon