Re: [tor-relays] T-shirts and Confirming Relay Control

Matt,

Thanks for handling the backlog of t-shirts as they are important as an acknowledgement of valuable contributions.

Isn't the value of the t-shirt disproportionate to the trouble you're going to to give them out?
If the weather message offering the t-shirt is answered by the same address isn't that proof enough?

As I haven't received a message yet and my details are plain and simple I wonder what could have gone wrong.

Robert