Re: [tor-relays] Determining geographical locations for a new exit relay would help most

On Sun, 03 May 2015 11:50:25 -0700, nusenu <nusenu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd say 7$ for 2TB/mo on 1GB RAM is expensive if you compare it with
100mbps unmetered and lets say you are able to saturate ~50% =
~30TB/mo (~50 mpbs* in one direction) for ~15$/mo with 1GB RAM (in HU,
0.6% CW).

Can't argue with that.

The difference in annual cost ($60 vs $180 USD) is the key factor for me right now. Don't want to pay $180/yr out of pocket right now.

..but anyway thanks for adding more OpenBSD relays.

Aye, I'll be trying out your Ansible playbooks in a bit.